Capacity Building Consultant
- Full time
- Glasgow / Hybrid
- Closing 15th March 2023
To provide capacity building and infrastructure development support to ethnic minority (EM) third sector organisations in the Glasgow City Council area.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• To work with EM organisations across Glasgow and provide infrastructure and capacity building support based on their need.
• To use the CEMVO Scotland diagnostic toolkit (DTK) to conduct an initial analysis of the organisation producing a report with recommendations to further capacity.
• To co-produce an action plan based on priority areas and execute the action plan with the organisation
• To evidence and collate a ‘portfolio’ for each organisation to document their journey.
• To provide appropriate training based on need to further the organisation’s capacity
• To attend networking meetings and strategic development forums to ensure issues facing EM organisations and communities are highlighted
• To develop close working links with funders, statutory and public bodies to identify opportunities for ethnic minority third sector organisations to attract funding.
• To contribute to monitoring and evaluation processes to ensure that the capacity building programme is running to schedule and meeting targets.
• Provide regular project progress updates to line management.
• To encourage co-operative and joint working within the EM third sector and to work with organisations to assist them in promoting good management practices.
• To contribute to the development of the CEMVO Scotland third sector databases as appropriate.
• To work evenings and weekends on an occasional basis as required.
• To undertake such other relevant duties as may be required from time to time and which are compatible with the main purpose of the post and its level of responsibility.
• To provide regular and end of year reports to the line management and to funders when requested
Application Packs can be requested at: email@example.com,
If you would like more information about the post, please email Shaista Asghar on firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications should be sent to: email@example.com
Closing Date for Applications: Wednesday 15th March 2023